No wonder! Now a day’s fitness industry is booming! Due to the sedentary lifestyle, we are more prone to cardiovascular diseases and so every one of us started to follow a fitness journey. Women’s interest is in a peak to curve out the body shape, trim extra fat with cardio exercises. High-intensity workout not only shed your body fat but also build muscle mass to keep your body healthy and fit. Yes! The full-body workout will burn your calories and can tone your body from head to toe.
Follow your High-intensity workout in the ratio of 2:1 which means, do moderate-intensity exercises for 2 minutes, followed by pushing your body to its maximum limits for nest 1 minute. Take frequent break and rest in between to avoid muscle injury. Repeat the cycle 2 or 3 times based on your fitness levels. Now, read the article and find the high- intensity exercises you can try, to achieve your fitness goal and things you should follow before you start your workout session.
How High-Intensity Exercises that can Benefit you
When you do high-intensity exercises your whole body will shake which helps to burn off calories and increase muscle mass. Here, we have listed out a few high-intensity exercises which you can follow to reap its maximum benefits.
- Frog legs
- Twisted mountain climbers
- Tuck jump burpees
- Jump squats
- Butt kicks
- Plank jacks
- Shuffle punch
- Squat twist
- High knees
- Squat kicks
- 30 minutes thread mill
- Kettlebell swings (With 15 to 20-pound weight)
The benefits of high-intensity workouts in women include: maintaining blood sugar levels, increases oxygen intake, eases depression, and enhance mood and memory. High-intensity exercises help to lose calories faster by tapping on the fats present in the muscle glycogen.
If you are already suffering from depression, it should be considered immediately. Women with a mood disorder can cause a potential health risk. Never dismiss to meet your healthcare provider. Your doctor can rule out the cause by doing thorough physical examination and lab tests. If medications are prescribed, buy medicines online with discount and avail free home delivery on every order.
Things to Keep in Mind Before you Start High-Intensity Workouts
- Warm-up is mandatory to do before any workout session
- Perform each session for less than 60 seconds, anything more than that, can dip off your energy levels and may cause muscle injury too.
- Take a rest after every repetition; this is because when you do high-intensity workouts your heart rate increases. So, to bring back to normal resting periods is important.
- Stretch yourself after every session to avoid muscle aches.
- Include a pre-workout meal dense with nutrients so have foods like oatmeal, dry fruits, nuts, banana, or fruit of your choice.
- Drink one or two glasses of water 30 minutes before your workout session to avoid energy loss, weakness and muscle cramping. Also, remember drinking too much water can reduce your salt level in the body which is more important to carry out many bodily functions.
- Make sure to wear correct shoes, the right clothes to make you comfortable.
- Post-workout meal always matters a lot! So, include a post-workout snack to replenish the lost nutrition and to build muscles. If you are taking protein powders as your pre-workout meal, then order your supplements from any trusted online pharmacy India. Many types of protein shake for women are available in the market. Shop the best protein powders from the famous brands, according to your body needs and place the order immediately.
- Get an adequate amount of sleep as less sleep or oversleeping can make your body more lethargic and thus making your workout session less effective.