How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6000.
Canon Printer Error Code 6000 is one of the most common errors that occur very often. It happens while users are attempting to print some papers on the machine. The paper jam problem is the key cause of this error.
Here, in this article, we’re going to have a short discussion about such a Canon printer mistake. Only read the post carefully. We have found some useful and tested solutions to resolve this problem. But before that, you need to know the exact cause of the problem. So, take a look below and find the correct explanation for that.
[Note: Canon Printer Error 6000 is a Software problem.]
Causes of Canon Printer Error Code 6000: –
- There are foreign objects such as dust particles, paper pieces, pins, stickers, or other objects that block the proper opening of the paper feed tray. Because of the jam, the printer displays the error 6000.
- If the paper feed tray is not fitted correctly in the printer, the error code might be displayed.
- When you accidentally give multiple print commands at the same time, there is a possibility that the paper got stuck in the feed.
- If the printer is surrounded by a lot of other documents that avoid proper ventilation of the printer fans, it might cause the error 6000.
Step by Steps to resolve Canon Printer Error Code 6000:
- First, unplug your printer device from the power switch, and leave it as it is for a few seconds in the same pause mode.
- Next, re-plug the power cord of your printer and again Switch On it.
- Press and hold the “Power” button for a few seconds. Then press the “Stop” button twice.
- Repeat this procedure one or two more times.
- Now this time-release the “Power” button very slowly.
- At last, press the “Stop” button four times.
Thanks for your Read.
Source: Canon Printer Error Code 6000