Gastritis today is one of the most common diseases that most of us are dealing with. Now as per records there are different types of foods that we must eat in order to protect us from gastritis and also there are foods that we need to avoid. Today we will be discussing some of them in a gist and look at the different aspect in relation to this disease. So before we start lets first make out what gastritis is all about.
What is Gastritis?
Gastritis is caused by the inflammation, erosion and irritation in the lining of the stomach that can occur gradually or can grow up suddenly and cause immense pain and pressure to our stomach. This could be very severe at time and must need medical attention. Gastritis is basically caused due to the irritation that generally cause by intake of excessive alcohol use.
There are different other causes to this disease which include chronic vomiting, use of certain types of drugs and medications like Aspirin and use of other anti-inflammatory drugs as well. It can often come with stress as well. You can get any medicine online using 1mg offers with great discount.
- Hereby we look at some of the other causes to gastritis
Infections: There are certain types of infections that are caused by bacteria and viruses which cause gastritis in an individual
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori): This is a bacterium that lives in the mucous lining of an individual and thus causes cancer in the stomach resulting in pain and inflammation of the stomach lining.
Bile reflux: This is caused by the backflow of bile that goes into the stomach from the bile tract connecting both the liver and gallbladder.
There are certain sure symptoms found in an individual by which the physician and the doctor can suggest that he or she is suffering from gastritis. Some of the common symptoms are as follows below:
- Abdominal bloating with indigestion.
- Recurrent upset of stomach along with symptoms of nausea
- Mild to severe vomiting.
- Abdominal pain with cramping.
- Feeling of awkwardness in the stomach with pressure between meals.
- Loss of appetite and craving for food intake.
- Vomiting blood (in some cases).
- Stools of Tarry or black color.
The Foods One Should Take:
The diet plays a very important part while we are treating gastritis. There are certain foods that increase the chances of ours getting gastritis easily which we must avoid at any cost. Whereas there are certain other foods as well which help us to keep us safe from gastritis also. So hereby we look at the diet plan and foods in relation.
Here are some of the foods that generally can help us to manage our gastritis diseases or can certainly lessen the symptoms to a greater extend.
- Intake of high-fiber foods for example oatmeal, broccoli, apples, carrots, beans and other can really help in this process.
- Avoiding Drinks that contain not carbonate can lessen the chances of gastritis.
- Drinks without caffeine can also be added to the list as well.
- Foods that contain low-fat like chicken, fish and turkey breast are best for this purpose.
- Foods that contain low acidic property for example vegetables can be taken in a good quantity also.
- Intake of good amount of probiotic is very essential in this case and must be taken on regular basis.
The Foods We Should Avoid:
- Intake of alcohol is one of the primary causes of getting gastritis. So one should simply avoid taking alcohol.
- Intake of coffee on a regular basis increased the chance of gastritis as well.
- As per doctors it is better to avoid foods like tomatoes on a regular basis.
- Fruit juice to some extend can cause gastritis as well.
- Intake of fatty foods especially junk foods can really increase the chance of gastritis in an individual.
- Fried foods are also considered as one of the primary recipient of causing gastritis.
- Carbonated drinks especially Coke and Pepsi.
- Spicy foods and other junk foods can also cause gastritis.
- Last but not the least, allergenic or symptomatic foods must be avoided.
A proper diet is the best way forward to deal with gastritis. Good amount of intake of water is also very important in order to lessen the chances of gastritis. For info one can have a checkup with his or her physician. You can apply for Ayurveda Physician Jobs to know about this field.